Archibald Constable & Co.
Archibald Constable &Co
Archibald Constable &Co.
Constable & Co. (London)
VIAF ID: 156672148 (Corporate)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 2192 4761
- 110 2 _ ‡a Constable & Co. ‡9 g:London
- 110 2 0 ‡a Archibald Constable & Co.
- 110 2 _ ‡a Archibald Constable &Co
- 110 2 _ ‡a Archibald Constable &Co.
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (27)
- 410 2 _ ‡a A. Constable & Co
- 410 2 _ ‡a A. Constable & Co.
- 410 2 _ ‡a A. Constable & Co
- 410 2 _ ‡a A. Constable &Co
- 410 2 _ ‡a A. Constable &Co.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Archd. Constable & Co
- 410 2 _ ‡a Archd. Constable & Co.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Archd. Constable &Co
- 410 2 _ ‡a Archd. Constable &Co.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Archibald Constable & Co.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Archibald Constable & Co. (nakladatelství)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Archibald Constable and Co
- 410 2 _ ‡a Archibald Constable and Co.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Archibald Constable and Company
- 410 2 _ ‡a Constable & Co
- 410 2 _ ‡a Constable & Co.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Constable & Co. Ltd.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Constable & Company Limited.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Constable &Co
- 410 2 _ ‡a Constable &Co.
- 410 0 _ ‡a Constable (Archibald) & Co
- 410 2 _ ‡a Constable (Archibald) & Co
- 410 2 _ ‡a Constable and Co. Ltd.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Constable and Company Ltd.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Constable and Company.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Constable, London.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Thomas Constable and Co.
5xx's: Related Names (4)
- 510 2 _ ‡a Constable (Firm)
- 510 2 _ ‡a Constable (firma) ‡7 xx0155198
- 500 1 _ ‡a Constable, Archibald, ‡d 1774-1827 ‡7 xx0155196
- 551 _ _ ‡a London
|Caesar and Cleopatra|
|Constable's oriental miscellany of original and selected publications|
|The devil's disciple : a melodrama|
|The early masters of English fiction|
|Early Victorian novelists : essays in revaluation|
|Eric Gill : man of flesh and spirit|
|Evolution of the house|
|Explanations and emendations of some passages in the text of Shakespeare and of Beaumont and Fletcher, 1814|
|Fanny by gaslight|
|French literature of to-day : a study of the principal romancers and essayists|
|Fundamentals of economic geography|
|The garden party and other stories|
|Geneva, Cymbeline refinished, & Good King Charles|
|Germany : N. E. part|
|The golden Shakespeare : an anthology|
|The Grail : from celtic myth to christian symbol|
|Heredity and eugenics|
|Heroes' twilight : a study of the literature of the Great War|
|The higher Civil Service in Britain|
|A history of Poland : from the earliest times to the present day|
|The history of the ingenious gentleman, Don Quixote of la Mancha|
|Holding the heights : a rock-climbing diary|
|The housefly : its natural history, medical importance, and control|
|Humanism and christianity|
|Hydraulics and its applications|
|Indian trees : an account of trees, shrubs, woody climbers, bamboos and palms indigenous or commonly clutivated in the British Indian Empire|
|Influences of geographic environment on the basis of Ratzel's system of anthropo-geography|
|Inside information : British government and the media|
|John Hillaby's Yorkshire : the moors and dales|
|King George Third|
|The Large group : dynamics and therapy|
|Lermontov : tragedy in the Caucasus|
|London's burning : life, death and art in the Second World War|
|The lost generation|
|Major critical essays : the quintessence of ibsenism, the perfect wagnerite, the sanity of art|
|The media in Britain|
|Memoirs of the life, writings, and discoveries of Sir Isaac Newton.|
|The mind of the European romantics : an essay in cultural history|
|The moth and the candle : a life of James Boswell|
|The Mountbattens : the Battenbergs and young Mountbatten|
|Napoleonic army handbook : the British army and her allies|
|National self-government : its growth and principless : the culmination of modern history|
|The natives of British Central Africa|
|A New General Atlas exhibintg the Boundaries and Divisions also the Chains Mountains and other Geographical Features of all the Known Countries in the World, Comprehended in Fifty Three Maps from Original Drawings|
|Novels & novelists|
|The ordeal of Richard Feverel : a history of a father and son|
|Out of Eden : the peopling of the world|
|Pantheism : its story and significance|
|The pattern of Asia|
|Pel and the sepulchre job|
|The plays of William Shakspeare : accurately printed from the text of the corrected copies, left by the late George Steevens, Esq. and Edmond Malone, Esq. with a glossary.|
|Poets and story-tellers : a book of critical essays|
|Poets through their letters.|
|The reactionary revolution : the Catholic revival in French literature 1870-1914|
|The real Mahler|
|Roma : the epic novel of ancient Rome|
|The royal way of deatch|
|Russia in Europe : north part|
|The Samaritans : befriending the suicidal|
|The servile state|
|Shaftesbury : a biography of the seventh Earl 1801-1885|
|Signals : thirty new stories to celebrate thirty years of the 'London Magazine'|
|Soils and manures|
|The story of beautiful Duchess, being an account of the life & times of Elizabeth Gunning, Duchess of Hamilton & Argyll|
|Strength for the morning|
|This day is published, 1805|
|Uncovering the ancient world|
|The Wars of the Roses and the lives of five men and women in the fifteenth century|
|The Welsh peaks : a pictorial guide to walking in this region and to the safe ascent of its principal mountain groups|
|Who's buried where in England|
|With great truth and respect|
|Words and idioms : studies in the English language|
|Wyatt to Coleridge|
|Yashka : my life as peasant, exile and soldier|
|Yesterday came suddenly : an autobiography|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- GB - United Kingdom