White, Edward-Douglass, 1845-1921
White, Edward Douglass
VIAF ID: 15653379
- The new régime in Louisiana. Economy and reform in legislation and administration under Governor Nicholls.
- The new regime in Louisiana, 1878.
- The United States of America, appellant v. the American Tobacco Company and others.
- The Standard oil company of New Jersey et al., appellants v. the United States.
- Pacific states telephone and telegraph company, plaintiff in error, vs. the state of Oregon.
- In the matter of the arbitration of the boundary dispute between the republics of Costa Rica and Panama provided for by the convention between Costa Rica and Panama of March 17, 1910. Opinion and decision of Edward Douglass White, Chief Justice of the United States, acting in the capacity of arbitrator as provided in the treaty aforesaid.
- Fallo arbitral del chief justice de los Estados Unidos de América en la controversia de límites de las repúblicas de Costa Rica y Panamá.
- Controversia de límites entre Panamá y Costa Rica.
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (4)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:15653379 (4)