United States. Circuit Court (5th Circuit)
VIAF ID: 156042234
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 410 1 0
Circuit Court (Fifth Circuit)
- United States Circuit Court, Southern District of Alabama, in equity
- Trial of W.G. Kendall, late postmaster at New Orleans, for embezzling a letter sent from Texas in February 1854 : with argument of counsel, and charge of the judge.
- The trial of Col. Aaron Burr, on an indictment for treason, before the Circuit Court of the United States, held in Richmond, (Virginia), May term, 1807 : including the arguments and decisions on all the motions made during the examination and trial, and on the motion for an attachment against Gen. Wilkinson
- The trial of Aaron Burr for high treason, in the Circuit Court of the United States for the district of Virginia, summer term, 1807 : comprising all the evidence and the opinions of the court upon all motions made in the various stages of the case, with abstracts of arguments of counsel : compiled from authentic reports made during the progress of the trial : to which is added an account of the subsequent proceedings against Burr, Blennerhassett, and Smith, in the same court, with notes by the compiler on the law of treason, as applicable to the existing rebellion : prefaced by a brief historical sketch of Burr's western expedition of 1806
- Rules of the United States Circuit courts, for the Northern district of Texas.
- Rules of practice of the circuit and District courts of the United States for the Southern district of Georgia.
- Rules of practice of the Circuit and District courts of the United States, for the Northern district of Georgia.
- Rules of practice of the Circuit Court of the United States, Fifth Circuit and Eastern District of Louisiana.
- Rules of practice United States District and Circuit courts, Northern district of Florida.
- Rules and orders of the United States Circuit and District courts for the Eastern district of Texas, in force July 1, 1902, and rules and orders subsequently adopted in the Southern district of Texas
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:156042234 (1)