Pierce, Edward Lillie, 1829-1897
Pierce, Edward 1829-1897
Pierce, Edward L.
VIAF ID: 15513340
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
Pierce, E. L.
- 400 1 _
Pierce, Edward Lillie
- Memoir and Letters of Charles Sumner
- A treatise on American railroad law
- The freedmen of Port Royal, South Carolina official reports of Edward L. Pierce.
- life and letters of the hon. Charles Sumner
- The two systems of government proposed for the rebel states : speech of Edward L. Pierce, at the Town House, Milton, October 31, 1868.
- The obligations of the citizen
- Recollections as a source of history : a paper read by Edward L. Pierce before the Massachusetts Historical Society, March 12, 1896.
- Memoirs and letters of Charles Sumner.
- Major John Lillie, 1755-1801 [microform] : The Lillie family of Boston, 1663-1896
- Major John Lillie, 1755-1801 : the Lillie family of Boston, 1663-1896
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- FR - France
History of VIAF ID:15513340 (5)