Harvard University. Board of Overseers
VIAF ID: 154851964
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 410 2 _
- The rules and by-laws of the Board of overseers of Harvard college; to which is appended the college charter
- Report to the Board of Overseers of Harvard College on the condition, needs, and prospects of the university.
- Report on the rules and statutes of the office of "preacher to the university and Plummer professor of Christian morals," at Harvard College, with the proceedings of the overseers thereon, April 12, 1855.
- Report on the relative powers, duties, and responsibilities of the corporation and overseers of Harvard College : with the proceedings of the overseers thereon, January 31, 1856.
- Report on filling up vacancies in the clerical part of the permanent board of overseers of Harvard College.
- Report of the committee of the overseers of Harvard college: appointed to confer with a like committee of the president and fellows, and agree upon certain joint rules. Submitted January 29, 1857.
- Report of the committee of the overseers of Harvard College appointed to procure a perfect copy of the college charter, and to lay the same before the board, etc. : with explanations and remarks respecting the construction of the third clause of said charter : submitted February 20, 1862.
- Report of the Committee of the Overseers of Harvard College, appointed to visit the Law School in 1849.
- Remarks on a report of a committee of the Overseers of Harvard College, proposing certain changes, relating to the instruction and discipline of the College; read May 4, 1824, and to be taken into consideration June 1, 1824.
- Proceedings of the overseers of Harvard university, the report accepted, and the resolutions adopted by them on the 25th of August, 1834, relative to the late disturbances in that seminary.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:154851964 (1)