England and Wales. Council of State
Great Britain. Council of State
VIAF ID: 154827314
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 410 1 _
England and Wales.
Councel of State
- 410 1 _
Council of State
- Instructions to be observed by the several justices of peace ... [MI] 1649:
- An ordinance for taking an accompt of the moneys received upon the Act for the better propagation and preaching of the Gospel in Wales, etc.
- An ordinance for reviving and continuing an Act of Parlament for recovery and preservation of many thousand acres of ground in Norfolk and Suffolk surrounded by the rage of the sea.
- An ordinance for bringing several branches of the revenue under the mannaging and government of the Commissioners for the Treasury and Court of Exchequer.
- An ordinance appointing commissioners to survey the forests, honors, manors, lands, tenements, and hereditaments, within the usual limits and perambulations of the same, heretofore belonging to the late King, Queen, and Prince.
- An order and declaration of the Council of State concerning the determination of severall claims ... 1653.
- An order and declaration of His Highness and the council for an assessment of sixty thousand pounds per mensem, from the four and twentieth of June, 1655.
- An order and declaration of His Highness and the council for an assessment of sixty thousand pounds per mensem, for six moneths, from the five and twentieth of December 1655, to the four and twentieth of June 1656.
- An order and declaration of His Highness and his council for continuing the Committee for the Army.
- An order and declaration of His Highness and his council for collecting the excize in Scotland.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:154827314 (6)