Vermont. Supreme Court
VIAF ID: 153631535
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 410 2 _
- 410 1 0
Supreme Court of Judicature
5xx's: Related Names (1)
- 551 _ _
- Opinion of the judges of the Supreme Court of Vermont, on the constitutionality of "An act providing for soldiers voting"
- Vermont school laws, in force at the close of the session of the General Assembly, 1874, together with a digest of the decisions of the Supreme Court of Vermont having reference to the schools and school laws of Vermont and forms for the use of school district officers.
- Vermont rules of evidence.
- Vermont reports
- The trial of Cyrus B. Dean, for the murder of Jonathan Ormsby and Asa Marsh, before the Supreme Court of Judicature of the state of Vermont, at their special sessions [sic] begun and holden at Burlington, Chittenden County, on the 23rd of August, A.D. 1808
- The trial of Cyrus B. Dean, for the murder of Jonathan Ormsby and Asa Marsh, before the Supreme Court of Judicature of the state of Vermont ... 1808:
- The Vermont judiciary, 1982.
- Supreme Court, Rutland, special term at Montpelier, Nov. 1860
- Suffolk Bank v. Danby Bank.
- Rules of the Supreme court, County court and Court of chancery of the state of Vermont. 1927.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:153631535 (7)