United States. Bureau of the Budget
Stany Zjednoczone. Bureau of the Budget.
États-Unis. Bureau of the Budget
VIAF ID: 153035718 (Corporate)
- 110 2 _ ‡a États-Unis. ‡b Bureau of the Budget
- 110 1 _ ‡a United States. ‡b Bureau of the Budget
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (15)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Bureau of the Budget.
- 410 1 _ ‡a Stany Zjednoczone. ‡b Budget Bureau.
- 410 1 _ ‡a Stany Zjednoczone. ‡b Bureau of Budget.
- 410 1 _ ‡a Stany Zjednoczone. ‡b Executive Office of the President. ‡b Bureau of the Budget.
- 410 1 _ ‡a United States. ‡b Budget Bureau
- 410 1 _ ‡a United States. ‡b Budget Bureau.
- 410 1 _ ‡a United States. ‡b Budget, Bureau of the
- 410 1 _ ‡a United States. ‡b Bureau of Budget
- 410 2 _ ‡a United States. ‡b Bureau of the Budget
- 410 1 _ ‡a United States. ‡b Bureau of the Budget.
- 410 1 _ ‡a United States. ‡b Executive Office of the President. ‡b Bureau of the Budget
- 410 2 _ ‡a United States. ‡b Executive Office of the President. ‡b Bureau of the Budget
- 410 1 _ ‡a United States. ‡b Executive Office of the President. ‡b Bureau of the Budget.
- 410 1 _ ‡a United States. ‡b Treasury Dept. ‡b Bureau of the Budget
- 410 1 _ ‡a United States. ‡b Yosankyoku
5xx's: Related Names (2)
- 510 1 _ ‡a United States. ‡b Office of Management and Budget
- 510 2 _ ‡a United States. ‡b Office of Management and Budget.
|Accounting systems of U.S. Government agencies|
|The administration of Government supported research at universities.|
|Appraisal and control of duplicating service.|
|Beikoku no senji gyōsei, Dai 3-kan (1951):|
|The budget in operation.|
|The Budget of the United States Government.|
|The Bureau of the Budget bill reports public laws, 87th and 88th congresses.|
|Communication from the President of the United States transmitting laws relating to the estimates of appropriations, the appropriations, and reports of receipts and expenditures|
|Convertibility list of occupations with conversion tables and industrial classification for reports from individuals.|
|Design standards for construction of permanent family housing for federal personnel|
|Federal budget, midyear review|
|Federal financial support of physical facilities and major equipment for the conduct of scientific research;|
|Federal fiscal behavior during the recession of 1957-58; staff report.|
|Instructions for the preparation and submission of annual budget estimates.|
|Inventory of automatic data processing equipment in the federal government|
|The joint program for improving accounting in the Federal Government; a cooperative endeavor of importance to all management staff.|
|Measuring productivity of Federal Government organizations.|
|Memorandum on regional coordination.|
|New era of responsibility : renewing America's promise|
|Operations under the Federal reports act.|
|Outlines for the trainer in the conduct of work simplification training sessions.|
|Overseas pay and personnel practices; a report prepared for the Post Office and Civil Service Committees of the Senate and the House of Representatives, pursuant to Public law 201, 82nd Congress|
|Production planning and control in office operations.|
|Receipts from and payments to the public|
|Recommendations and major statements of the Commission on Intergovernmental Relations annotated to show method of implementation and Federal agency and program affected, prepared at request of the Intergovernmental Relations Subcommittee of the House Committee on Government Operations.|
|Recommendations to the Office of Management and Budget for fiscal ... , various water resources development projects in the Ohio River basin.|
|Record of procedure and development of AEC power contract.|
|A report of findings and recommendations resulting from the Automatic data processing (ADP) responsibilities study, September 1958-June 1959.|
|Report to the President on Government contracting for research and development.|
|Schedule P, commodity classification for reporting shipments from Puerto Rico to the United States.|
|Simplifying federal aid to states and communities|
|Simplifying procedures through forms control.|
|Small business problems.|
|Statement by the President reviewing the ... budget.|
|Summary of agency historical publications and plans.|
|Ten-year projection of Federal budget expenditures; special study.|
|Terminations, reductions, and savings|
|War on waste.|
|Work measurement in performance budgeting and management improvement.|
|A work measurement system, development and use; a case study.|
|Work simplification as exemplified by the work simplification program of the U. S. Bureau of the budget ...|