Shepard, James, 1838-1926
VIAF ID: 1527682
- The United States patent system : read before the New Britain Scientific Association, December 8, 1890
- The New Haven and Wallingford (Conn.) Johnsons.
- The Episcopal Church and early ecclesiastical laws of Connecticut : preceded by a chapter on the church in America
- Samuel Blakesley of New Haven, Conn., and his descendants
- New Britain patents and patentees : with a list of New Britain patents prior to 1901, arranged alphabetically as to patentees
- John Whitehead, of New Haven and Branford, Conn.
- John Hall of Wallingford, Conn. [MI] 1902
- John Hall of Wallingford, Conn.
- Governor William Bradford, and his son, Major William Bradford.
- Governor William Bradford, and his son, Major William Bradford [microform]
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:1527682 (1)