Columbia College (New York, N.Y.)
VIAF ID: 152496261
Uniform Title Links (0)
- The statutes of Columbia College in New-York.
- The trial of Gulian C. Verplank, Hugh Maxwell, and others, for a riot in Trinity Church, at the commencement of Columbia College, in August 1811.
- The statutes of Columbia College as adopted by the Board of Trustees, June 18, 1811.
- Statutes of Columbia college, as adopted by the Board of trustees, November 6, 1810.
- Statutes of Columbia college and its associated schools: to which are added, the permanent resolutions and orders of the Board of trustees.
- Statutes of Columbia College as adopted by the Board of Trustees, June 13, 1811, together with additions and amendments made the 1st August, 1812 and the 7th November, 1816
- Resolutions passed by the trustees of Columbia College from 1874 to 1879.
- Proceedings at the installation of Seth Low, LL.D. as president of Columbia College in the city of New York, February 3, 1890.
- Minutes adopted by the trustees of Columbia College in the City of New York and by the University Council on the resignation of Seth Low, LL.D. as president.
- Inaugural addresses of Theodore W. Dwight, professor of law, and of George P. Marsh, professor of English literature, in Columbia college, New York.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:152496261 (2)