Scott, Leslie, Sir, 1869-1950
Scott, Leslie 1869-1950 Sir
Scott, Leslie F. 1869-1950
Scott, Leslie, Sir, 1869-....
Scott, Leslie, Sir, b. 1869
Leslie Scott British politician
Scott, Leslie Frederic (1869- ).
Scott, Leslie Frederic, Sir, 1869-
VIAF ID: 15141834 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0000 6665 6134
- 100 0 _ ‡a Leslie Scott ‡c British politician
- 100 1 _ ‡a Scott, Leslie F. ‡d 1869-1950
- 100 1 _ ‡a Scott, Leslie ‡d 1869-1950 ‡c Sir
- 100 1 _ ‡a Scott, Leslie, ‡c Sir, ‡d 1869-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Scott, Leslie, ‡c Sir, ‡d 1869-1950
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (9)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Scott, Frederic L. ‡d 1869-1950
- 400 1 _ ‡a Scott, Leslie
- 400 1 _ ‡a Scott, Leslie F.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Scott, Leslie Frederic ‡d 1869-1950
- 400 1 _ ‡a Scott, Leslie, ‡c Sir, ‡d b. 1869
- 400 1 _ ‡a Scott, Leslie.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Scott, Leslie ‡d 1869-1950
- 400 1 _ ‡a Scott, Leslie ‡d b. 1869 ‡c Sir
- 400 0 _ ‡a لسلی اسکات ‡c قاضی بریتانیایی
5xx's: Related Names (2)
- 551 _ _ ‡a London
- 551 _ _ ‡a Oxford
|British agriculture, the nation's opportunity : being the minority report of the departmental committee on the employment of sailors and soldiers on the land|
|Case of requisition, 1920:|
|Les ententes industrielles & commerciales en France; U.S.A. Pologne, Allemagne|
|Fourth report of the acquisition and valuation of land committee on the transfer of land in England and Wales ...|
|Great Britain and neutral commerce.|
|Nationalisation of mines "A leap in the dark : as Counsel for the Royalty answers and the mining association of the Great Britain : Before the Coal Industry Commission|
|Proposed road bridge at Charing cross. Report by the chairman (the Right Hon. Sir Leslie Scott, K.C.) of the Advisory Committee appointed by the Council by resolution of 3rd June, 1930, for the purpose of preparing and submitting to the Council, within nine months, an agreed scheme for a road bridge and approaches at Charing Cross. Submitted to the Council on 3rd March, 1931. (Council minutes, pp. 422-461.)|
|Trade combinations in USA, France, Germany, Poland|
|Trading with the enemy.. -|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- GB - United Kingdom