Flom, George T. (George Tobias), 1871-1960
Flom, George T.
Flom, George T. (George Tobias), 1871-
Flom, George T. (1871-1960).
VIAF ID: 15139135 (Personal)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Flom, George Tobias, ‡d 1871-1960
- 400 1 0 ‡a Flom, George Tobias, ‡d 1871-1960
- 400 1 _ ‡a Flom, George Tobias.
- The morphology of the dialect of Aurland (in Sogn, Norway) (4)
- The phonology of the dialect of Aurland, Norway (3)
- The language of the Konungs Skuggsjá <Speculum Regale> : According to the Chief Manuscript, A M. 243 B a, Fol. By George T. Flom. (2)
- The Kensington Rune Stone, 1910: (2)
- Scandinavian influence on Southern Lowland Scotch : a contribution to the study of the linguistic relations of English and Scandinavian (2)
- Codex Am 619 quarto : old Norwegian book of homilies containing The miracles of Saint Olaf, and Alcuin's De virtutibus et vitiis (2)
- A history of Scandinavian studies in American universities : together with a bibliography (2)
- A history of Norwegian immigration to the United States from the earliest beginning down to the year 1848 (2)
- miracles of Saint Olaf (1)
- The old Norwegian general law of the Gulathing according to codex Gl. k. s. 1154 folio. (1)