Massachusetts. Office of the Secretary of State
VIAF ID: 151310705
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 410 1 _
Department of the State Secretary
- 410 1 _
Secretary of State, Office of the
- 410 2 _
Office of the Massachusetts Secretary of State
- Veterans' laws and benefits.
- The Constitution of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Annual report, 1980:
- The record : a report from the Office of Secretary of State.
- The population of Massachusetts as determined by the sixteenth census of the United States, 1940, arranged by cities, towns and counties, congressional and judicial districts; population of metropolitan Boston (so called); with certain comparisons with former censuses.
- The population of Massachusetts as determined by the fifteenth census of the United States, 1930
- The decennial census, 1945.
- The Secretary of State's bookstore catalog.
- Statistical tables: exhibiting the condition and products of certain branches of industry in Massachusetts, for the year ending April 1, 1837.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:151310705 (1)