Jones, William, 1763-1831
VIAF ID: 1510026
- Plates to the geometrical and graphical essays, 1797:
- Lectures on natural and experimental philosophy, considered in its present state of improvement.
- Geometrical and graphical essays, containing a general description of the mathematical instruments used in geometry, civil and military surveying, levelling, and perspective : with many new practical problems
- Geometrical and graphical essays
- Astronomical and geographical essays : containing a full and comprehensive view, on a new plan, of the general principles of astronomy; the use of the celestial and terrestrial globes, exemplified in a greater variety of problems, than are to be found in any other work; the description and use of the most improved planetarium, tellurian, and lunarium; and also an introduction to practical astronomy
- An essay on electricity, explaining the principles of that useful science; and describing the instruments, contrived either to illustrate the theory, or render the practice entertaining. Illustrated with six plates.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (1)
History of VIAF ID:1510026 (5)