Parsons, Frank, 1854-1908
VIAF ID: 14924407
- Legal doctrine and social progress
- Choosing a vocation
- The railways, the trusts, and the people ...
- The city for the people; or, The municipalization of the city government and of local franchises
- The city for the people, 1901.
- The Telegraph Monopoly. -
- Rational money; a national currency intelligently regulated in reference to the multiple standard.
- The world's best books; a key to the treasures of literature
- The story of New Zealand; a history of New Zealand from the earliest times to the present, with special reference to the political, industrial and social development of the island common-wealth; including the industrial evolution dating from 1870, the political revolution of 1890, the causes and consequences, and the general movement of events throughout the four periods of New Zealand history.
- The story of New Zealand : a history of New Zealand from the earliest times to the present with special reference to the political, industrial and social development of the island commonwealth ...
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:14924407 (17)