United States. Circuit Court (6th Circuit)
VIAF ID: 148988770
- The telegraph controversy : U.S. Circuit Court for the District of Kentucky : S.F.B. Morse and others vs. Henry O'Rielly and others : in equity : additional statement of Henry O'Rielly (submitted to the Court in October term 1848).
- The argument of Benj. Faneuil Hunt, in the case of the arrest of the person claiming to be a British seaman, under the 3d section of the State Act of Dec. 1822, in relation to Negroes, &c. before the Hon. Judge Johnson, Circuit Judge of the United States, for 6th Circuit : ex parte Henry Elkison, claiming to be a subject of His Britannic Majesty, vs. Francis G. Deliesseline, sheriff of Charleston District.
- The Martha Washington case in the Circuit Court of the United States for Ohio.
- S.F.B. Morse and others vs. Henry O'Rielly and others
- Rules and laws relating to the U.S. Circuit court of appeals, Sixth circuit, and rules of the U.S. Circuit and District courts, Northern district of Ohio.
- Reports of cases argued and determined in the Circuit and District Courts of the United States, for the Sixth Judicial Circuit.
- Minutes of meeting of the Bar of the Circuit Court of the U.S. and of the Cuyahoga County, 1893:
- Charge of Mr. Justice Wayne of the Supreme Court of the United States, given on the fourteenth day of November, 1859, to the grand jury of the Sixth Circuit Court of the United States, for the Southern District of Georgia. Published in compliance with the request of the grand jury, upon the following presentment.
- Burr-Blennerhassett documents
- Atlantic, Lake & Mississippi Telegraph
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:148988770 (1)