Great Britain. Courts of Oyer and Terminer and General Gaol Delivery
VIAF ID: 148895686
- Trial of Alfred Arthur Rouse
- Trial of Samuel Herbert Dougal
- Trial of Mary Blandy
- Trial of Harold Greenwood
- The whole of the proceedings upon the trial of James Hill, otherwise James Hind, otherwise James Acksan, commonly called, John the Painter, on Thursday, March the 6th, 1777 : at the Assizes, held at the castel at Winchester, for the county of Hants before the Right Honourable Sir William Henery Ashurst, knt. and Sir Beaumont Hotham, knt.
- The trial, condemnation & execution of Richard Patch, for the murder of Mr. Isaac Blight; at a court held at the Surrey Quarter Sessions in England.
- The trial of Tobias Toole, John Davies, and William O'Bryan, alias Thomas Dwyer, for robbing Robert Chambers, on the King's Highway, in the township of Everton near Liverpool. Before the Hon. Baron Thomson, at Lancaster assizes, on Saturday, March 27, 1813.
- The trial of John Donnellan, esq. (late master of the ceremonies at the Pantheon of Oxford-Street) at the assizes holden at Warwick on Tuesday the 27th of March, 1781, before Francis Buller, esq., one of the judges of the Court of King's Bench, for the wilful murder of Sir Theodosius Boughton, bart.
- The trial of Eugene Aram for the murder of Daniel Clark, late of Knaresborough, in the county of York, who was convicted at York assizes, August 5, 1759 : to which are added, the remarkable defence he made on his trial, his own account of himself written after his condemnation, with the apology which he left in his cell for the attempt he made on his own life.
- The trial of Alfred Arthur Rouse; the blazing car murder
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:148895686 (3)