Peabody institute Baltimore, Md, Library
Johns Hopkins University. Library
Peabody Institute. Library
Johns Hopkins University. Peabody Institute. Library.
Peabody Institute (Baltimore). Library
Peabody Institute Library (Peabody, Massachusetts)
VIAF ID: 147891111 (Corporate)
ISNI: 0000 0004 0598 4651
- 110 2 _ ‡a Johns Hopkins University. ‡b Library
- 151 _ _ ‡a Peabody Institute Library (Peabody, Massachusetts)
- 110 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute ‡b Library ‡9 g:Baltimore, Md.
- 110 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute ‡b Library
- 110 2 _ ‡a Peabody institute (Baltimore, Md). ‡b Library
- 210 | | ‡a Peabody institute ‡c Baltimore, Md ‡b Library
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (6)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Danvers Archival Center
- 410 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute Library
- 410 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute Library ‡9 g:Baltimore, Md.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute Library Baltimore, Md
- 410 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute Library.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute, Baltimore ‡b Library
5xx's: Related Names (5)
- 551 _ _ ‡a Baltimore, Md.
- 510 2 _ ‡a Milton S. Eisenhower Library
- 510 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute Baltimore, Md
- 510 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute ‡9 g:Baltimore, Md. ‡e Ueberordnung
- 510 2 _ ‡a Sheridan Libraries
|2000 years of calligraphy; a three part exhibition organized by the Baltimore Museum of art, Pesbody Institute Library, Walters Art Gallery. June 6 - July 18-1965. A comprehensive catalog.|
|Address of the president to the board of trustees on the organization and government of the Institute February 12, 1870|
|Fifty years of German drama; a bibliography of modern German drama, 1880-1930, based on the Loewenberg collection in the Johns Hopkins university library.|
|Labor union periodicals.|
|List of dissertations submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of doctor of philosophy in the Johns Hopkins university, 1878-1919.|
|Report of the librarian.|
|Two thousand years of calligraphy|
|Utterback's adm'r d. b. n. v. Cooper & als.|
|Warner & Hanna's Plan of the City and Environs of Baltimore, Respectfully dedicated to the Mayor City Council & Citizens theirof by the Proprietors, 1801. Scale, 100 Perches [=Om. 062 ; 1 : 8 000 env]|
|The world encompassed: an exhibition of the history of maps held at the Baltimore Museum of art October 7 to November 23, 1952.|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English