Johns Hopkins University. Peabody Institute. Library.
Peabody institute Baltimore, Md, Library
Peabody Institute. Library
Peabody Institute (Baltimore). Library
VIAF ID: 147891111 (Corporate)
ISNI-test: 0000 0004 0598 4651
- 110 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute ‡b Library
- 110 2 0 ‡a Johns Hopkins University. ‡b Peabody Institute. ‡b Library
- 210 | | ‡a Peabody institute ‡c Baltimore, Md ‡b Library
- 110 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute ‡b Library ‡9 g:Baltimore, Md.
- 110 2 _ ‡a Peabody institute (Baltimore, Md). ‡b Library
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (8)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Danvers Archival Center
- 410 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute Library
- 410 2 0 ‡a Peabody Institute Library
- 410 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute Library Baltimore, Md
- 410 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute Library.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute Library ‡9 g:Baltimore, Md.
- 410 2 0 ‡a Peabody Institute, Baltimore. ‡b Library
- 410 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute, Baltimore ‡b Library
5xx's: Related Names (3)
- 551 _ _ ‡a Baltimore, Md.
- 510 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute Baltimore, Md
- 510 2 _ ‡a Peabody Institute ‡9 g:Baltimore, Md. ‡e Ueberordnung
|2000 years of calligraphy; a three part exhibition organized by the Baltimore Museum of art, Pesbody Institute Library, Walters Art Gallery. June 6 - July 18-1965. A comprehensive catalog.|
|Address of the president to the board of trustees on the organization and government of the Institute February 12, 1870|
|Books counted by classes and divisions in the library up to May 31st, 1937;|
|Calligraphy & handwriting in America, 1710-1962.|
|The cardboard court; playing cards through history.|
|Crime and the literati, 1962:|
|Play ball : books, pictures, and relics of ball games of many kinds : exhibition at the Peabody Institute Library, Baltimore, Maryland, March 20-May 20, 1963.|
|Roads through history; road maps from Rome to today.|
|Second catalogue of the library of the Peabody Institute of the city of Baltimore, including the additions made since 1882.|
|Some of the books recently added to the library.|
|Two thousand years of calligraphy|
|Warner & Hanna's plan of the city and environs of Baltimore, respectfully dedicated to the mayor, city Council & citizens thereof by the proprietors.|
|The world encompassed: an exhibition of the history of maps held at the Baltimore Museum of art October 7 to November 23, 1952.|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English