Confederate States of America. Army of Northern Virginia
VIAF ID: 147769422
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 410 2 _
Army of Northern Virginia
- The Appomattox roster: a list of the paroles of the Army of Northern Virginia, issued at Appomattox Court House on April 9, 1865.
- Reports of the operations of the Army of Northern Virginia : from June 1862, to and including the battle at Fredericksburg, Dec. 13, 1862.
- Report of General Robert E. Lee, of operations at Rappahannock bridge; also, report of Gen. E.K. Smith, of operations in lower Louisiana, and report of Major General Jones, of engagement at Rogersville, Tennessee. Published by order of Congress.
- Paroles of the Army of Northern Virginia
- Orders and circulars issued by the Army of the Potomac and the Army and Department of Northern Virginia, C.S.A., 1861-1865 [MI] 1973:
- Lee's General order number nine.
- Directions for cooking by troops, in camp and hospital. Prepared for the Army of Virginia, and published by order of the Surgeon General. With essays on Taking food, and What food.
- Civil War dic., 1959:
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:147769422 (1)