Great Britain. High Court of Justice. King's Bench Division
Wielka Brytania King's Bench Division
Wielka Brytania. High Court of Justice. King's Bench Division.
VIAF ID: 147166960 (Corporate)
ISNI: 0000 0001 2294 1790
- 110 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b High Court of Justice. ‡b King's Bench Division
- 110 2 _ ‡a Wielka Brytania ‡b King's Bench Division
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (7)
- 410 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b High Court of Justice. ‡b King's Bench Division.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Great Britain ‡b King's Bench Division
- 410 2 _ ‡a King's Bench Division
- 410 2 _ ‡a King's Bench Division Great Britain
- 410 2 _ ‡a King's Bench Division of High Court of Justice
- 410 2 _ ‡a King's Bench Division of High Court of Justice.
- 410 2 _ ‡a King's Bench Division.
5xx's: Related Names (3)
|Chitty and Jacob's Queen's Bench forms|
|Chitty's Forms of civil proceedings in the King's bench division of the High court of justice, and on appeal therefrom to the Court of appeal and the House of lords.|
|English Law Reports.|
|In the matter of James McDonald trading as McDonald Bros., 65,66 and 67 Upper Dorset Street, with stores at 62 Upper Dorset Street, in the City of Dublin, Grocer and Provision Merchant, an Arranging Debtor|
|The Law reports of the Incorporated Council of Law Reporting.|
|The Mr. A case; [Charles Ernest Robinson v. Midland Bank, Ltd.]|
|The outlines of procedure in an action in the King's bench division, for the use of students|
|The practice on the Crown side of the Queen's bench division of Her Majesty's High court of justice (founded on Corner's Crown office practice).|
|Privacy and the press : the Daily Mirror press photographer libel action.|
|Report of the trial at bar of the Hon. Mr. Justice Johnson, one of the justices of His Majesty's Court of Common Pleas in Ireland, for a libel : in the court of King's-Bench, on Saturday the 23d day of November, 1805. Taken in short hand by T. Jenkins and G. Farquharson.|
|Rex v. Charles Clement Abbott : in the High Court of Justice, King's Bench Division, Manchester Winter Assizes, Wednesday, March 29th, 1933 : transcript of shorthand note.|
|The trial of Gustav Rau, Otto Monsson, and Willem Smith; the "Veronica" trial|
|The trial of Marie Stopes;|
|Trial of Sir Roger Casement|