Austin, Warren Robinson, 1877-1962
VIAF ID: 14500422
- Warren R. Austin at the U.N., 1946-1953, c1977:
- World stability through the United Nations.
- World confidence and the reduction of armed forces, the American objective;
- U.S.-U.K. essentials of peace, a challenge to Soviet sincerity.
- Two U. S. senators weigh our foreign policy
- Truth in fabric. Report of the Committee on interstate commerce on S. 162, a bill to protect producers, manufacturers, distributors, and consumers from the unrevealed presence of substitutes and mixtures in spun, woven, knitted, felted, or otherwise manufactured wool products
- Thirty-hour work week ... Report [and Minority views] <To accompany S. 87> ...
- The road ahead in collective defense of free nations.
- Strengthening the United Nations.
- Senator from West Virginia. Report of the Committee on privileges and elections relative to the contest of Henry D. Hatfield v. Rush D. Holt for a seat in the United States Senate from the state of West Virginia, together with the Minority views of Mr. Hastings, Mr. Austin, and Mr. Dickinson, and Individual views of Mr. Johnson ...
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:14500422 (7)