Southern Methodist University. School of Law.
Southern methodist university Dallas, Tex., School of law
School of Law (Dallas, Tex.)
VIAF ID: 144213654 (Corporate)
- 110 2 _ ‡a School of Law ‡9 g:Dallas, Tex.
- 110 2 _ ‡a Southern Methodist University. ‡b School of Law
- 110 2 _ ‡a Southern methodist university (Dallas, Tex.). ‡b School of law
- 210 | | ‡a Southern methodist university ‡c Dallas, Tex. ‡b School of law
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (6)
- 410 1 _ ‡a Dallas. ‡b Southern Methodist University. ‡b School of Law
- 410 2 _ ‡a Law School ‡9 g:Dallas, Tex.
- 410 2 _ ‡a SMU. ‡b School of Law.
- 410 2 _ ‡a School of Law.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Southern Methodist University ‡9 g:Dallas, Tex. ‡b Law School
- 410 2 _ ‡a Southern Methodist University ‡9 g:Dallas, Tex. ‡b School of law
5xx's: Related Names (5)
|Air Law Symposium.|
|American labor policy : a critical appraisal of the National Labor Relations Act|
|Annual Roy R. Ray lecture|
|Brief (Dallas, Tex.)|
|The development co-operation policy of the EC|
|Development of international legal limitations on the use of chemical and biological weapons.|
|Devising international bank supervisory standards|
|Doing business in Mexico.|
|Emerging financial markets and the role of international financial organizations|
|Essays in criminal law, liber amicorum, presented to Moss Wimbish on the occasion of his retirement.|
|International tax planning after the Tax Reform Act of 1986|
|The Journal of air law and commerce|
|Piracy and counterfeiting : GATT, TRIPS, and developing countries|
|Public international law and the future world order liber amicorum in honor of A. J. Thomas|
|SMU law review (Online)|
|SMU Law School study|
|Southern Methodist University law review|
|Southwestern law journal|
|Tex. L. & Leg|
|Texas law and legislation.|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English