Gallinger, Jacob H. (Jacob Harold), 1837-1918
Gallinger, Jacob Harold
VIAF ID: 14356887
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
Gallinger, J. H.
- 400 1 _
- Police and firemen's pensions in the District of Columbia ...
- Teachers' pension laws in the United States and Europe ... Data relative to teachers' pension laws in the United States and Europe.
- Policy of protection. Speech of ... Gallinger ... in the Senate ... May 10, 1900.
- Opening, Pan-American Exposition
- Opening of the Pan-American Exposition on May 20th, 1901
- Ocean mail service ... Report. <To accompany S. 6708.>
- Hearing before the Committee on the District of Columbia of the United States Senate on the bill H. R. 19402, to enable the Telepost company to construct its plant, operate the same, and transact its business in the District of Columbia, and to make necessary connections with other parts of its system.
- Government public buildings.
- General education board ... Memorandum concerning the General education board along the lines of the promotion of practical farming in the southern states;
- Expenses of city school systems. Tables, quotations, and facts from advance sheets of " A study of expenses of city school systems,"
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:14356887 (2)