Great Britain. Attorney-General
Wielka Brytania. Law Officer's Department. Attorney General.
VIAF ID: 141954111 (Corporate)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 0696 655X
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (9)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Attorney General Great Britain
- 410 2 _ ‡a Attorney General.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Attorney-General Great Britain
- 410 2 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b Attorney-General.
- 410 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b Law Officer's Department. ‡b Attorney General.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Great Britain ‡b Attorney-General
- 410 1 _ ‡a Law Officer's Department. ‡b Attorney General.
- 410 1 _ ‡a United Kingdom. ‡b Attorney General.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Wielka Brytania. ‡b Attorney-General.
5xx's: Related Names (2)
- 510 1 _ ‡a England and Wales. ‡b Attorney-General
- 510 2 _ ‡a England and Wales ‡b Attorney-General
|Law officers' departments departmental report|
|The pleadings and arguments and other proceedings in the Court of King's-bench upon the Quo warranto, touching the charter of the city of London; with the judgement entered thereupon. The whole pleadings faithfully taken from the record.|
|The speech of Mr. Serjeant Merewether, in the Court of Chancery, Saturday, December 8, 1849, upon the claim of the Commissioners of Woods and Forests to the sea-shore, and the soil and bed of tidal harbours and navigable rivers: the nature and extent of the claim, and its effect upon such property ...|