Cummins, Albert Baird, 1850-1926
Cummins, Albert Baird
VIAF ID: 14184565
- The railroad problem.
- The present financial situation of the American railroads considered with reference of Senator Cummins' speech in the Senate of the United States on April 13, 1914
- The Department of justice and the Aluminum co. of America ...
- Savings and annuity plan proposed for retirement of superannuated civil-service employees
- Railway transportation in the United States
- Federal control of transportation systems during the war ...
- Control of corporations, persons, and firms engaged in interstate commerce : report of the Committee on Interstate Commerce, United States Senate, sixty-second Congress, pursuant to S. Res. 98 ... with hearings, digest, and index.
- Control of corporations
- Consolidation of railway properties ...
- Coal agency bill ...
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (1)
History of VIAF ID:14184565 (2)