California. Legislature. Senate. Committee on Judiciary
VIAF ID: 139555039
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 410 1 _
- Record label accounting practices
- Violence at Folsom Prison : causes, possible solutions : Wednesday, June 19, 1985, Folsom Prison, Folsom, California
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center and Stanford University Health Services merger
- The Chief Justice Donald R. Wright Memorial Symposium on the California Judiciary : proceedings and papers : Davidson Conference Center, University of Southern California, November 21 and 22, 1985
- Special hearing on the process of capital punishment
- Report, March 9, 1960. Hearing, report, and testimony on Senate bill no. 1, 1960, second extraordinary session, which proposed to abolish the death penalty in California and to substitute life imprisonment without possibility of parole.
- Report, 1960.
- Report on the interception of messages by the use of electronic and other devices and the use of such in the suppression of crime and the use of such by private parties for their own use.
- Reform of Public Utilities Commission procedures : Senate Bill 1041 & Senate Bill 1042, April 9, 1991, Room 112, State Capitol, Sacramento, California
- Public hearing on legal problems of rape : October 30, 1987, 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., State Building, Oakland, California
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (9)
History of VIAF ID:139555039 (1)