United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Military Affairs
VIAF ID: 139541756
- War mobilization.
- Trials by courts-martial : hearings before the Committee on Military Affairs, United States Senate, Sixty-fifth Congress, third session, on S. 5320, a bill to promote the administration of military justice by amending existing laws regulating trial by courts-martial, and for other purposes.
- Revision of the Articles of War report (to accompany S. 3191).
- Establishment of military justice :
- Compilation of narratives of explorations in Alaska
- Civil war volunteer officers' retired list.
- Army appropriation bill for 1905. Hearings before the subcommittee of the Committee on Military Affairs of the United States Senate, on the bill H.R. 10670, entitled "An act making appropriation for the support of the Army for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1905, and for other purposes."
- World war provisional officers. Hearing before the Committee on military affairs, United States Seante, Seventy-sixth Congress, first session, on S. 457, a bill to amend the World war adjusted compensation act;
- World War provisional officers; legislation relating to provisional officers of the World War reffered to the Committee on Military Affairs, United States Senate, 1933-1938.
- Women's army auxiliary corps : hearing before the Committee on Military Affairs, United States Senate, Seventy-eighth Congress, first session, on S. 495, a bill to establish a Women's army auxiliary corps for service in the army of the United States. February 3, 1943.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:139541756 (4)