Zimmerman, Charles S.
Zimmerman, Charles S., 1896-1983
VIAF ID: 13928601
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
- the labor movement and the nra: the standpoint of progressive unionism.
- report on the medical administration of sick benefits to dressmakers' union local 22 of the international ladies' garment workers' union for the year 1935.
- probable effect of the war on the new york women's garment industry and some recommendations: report by a special committee of the international ladies' garment workers' union.
- our union at work; summary report of the executive board of dressmakers union, local 22, i.l.g.w.u., for the year april 1933 to april 1934
- in freedom 's cause. report antidiscrimination department jewish labor committee [of the] 1957 biennial convention, atlantic city, n.j.
- american labor faces the future; the problems of trade unionism in the light of the san francisco general strike.
History of VIAF ID:13928601 (2)