Kegan Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co.
Kegan Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co. (London)
VIAF ID: 138325504 (Corporate)
ISNI: 0000 0001 0692 6558
- 110 2 _ ‡a Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co.
- 110 2 _ ‡a Kegan Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co. ‡g London
- 110 2 _ ‡a Kegan Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co
- 110 2 _ ‡a Kegan Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co.
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (28)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Kegan Paul, Trench & Co.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Kegan Paul, Trench, Truber & Co., Ltd.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co. London
- 410 2 _ ‡a Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co. ‡g London
- 410 2 _ ‡a Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner & Company
- 410 2 _ ‡a Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner and Co
- 410 2 _ ‡a Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner and Co.
- 410 2 0 ‡a Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner and Co.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Kegan Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co. ‡e Ehemalige Vorzugsbenennung SWD
- 410 2 _ ‡a Kegan Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co. Limited.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Kegan Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co. ‡c British publisher (London), successor to Kegan Paul, Trench, & Co.; and George Redway or Redway & Co.; and Trübner & Co.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Paul (Kegan), Trench, Trubner & Co
- 410 0 _ ‡a Paul (Kegan), Trench, Trubner & Co.
- 410 0 0 ‡a Paul (Kegan), Trench, Trubner & Co.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Paul (Kegan), Trench, Trubner & Co.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Paul Kegan, Trench, Trubner & Co.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co
- 410 2 _ ‡a Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co.
- 410 2 0 ‡a Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co., Publishers (London)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co., Publishers, London
- 410 2 0 ‡a Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co., Publishers, London
- 410 2 _ ‡a Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co. Lt. ‡g London
- 410 2 _ ‡a Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co. ‡g London
- 410 2 _ ‡a Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co. London
- 410 2 _ ‡a Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co., London.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Trench, Trübner & Co., Paul and ‡g London
- 410 2 _ ‡a Trübner & Co., Paul, Trench ‡g London
5xx's: Related Names (5)
|The ABC of relativity|
|Catalogue no. 10 & 11 of books on African philology...|
|The concepts and theories of modern physics|
|Dawn of European civilization|
|exhibition & sale of important Japanese prints Tokyo 1969 from the collection of Kegan Paul, Trench , Trubner & Co. of London London Gallery ; [Kokusai Bunka Kaikan (International House) tokyo, tuesday, May 6 - saturday, May 10, 1969]|
|Foundations of geometry & induction|
|The foundations of mathematics and other logical essays|
|The framework of human behaviour|
|From Max Weber : essays in sociology|
|From pit to palace : a romantic autobiography|
|The future of nations : independence or interdependence|
|General principles of the structure of language : in two volumes.|
|The geographical and geological distribution of animals|
|The gestalt theory and the problem of configuration|
|The growth of the mind : an introduction to child-psychology|
|How animals find their way about : a study of distant orientation and place- recognition|
|The human specied|
|Human speech : some observations, experiments, and conclusions as to the nature, origin, purpose and possible improvement of human speech|
|The industrial history of modern England|
|The jewish religion|
|Joseph Conrad : a study|
|The journals of Major-Gen. C. G. Gordon, C.B., at Kartoum : printed from the original mss.|
|Juvenile delinquency in an English Middletown|
|Kegan Paul - a Victorian imprint publishers, books and cultural history|
|Kettridge's colloquial English|
|Key to and primer of Interlingua or Latin without inflections meant to be used as an international auxiliary language amongst peoples of various mother tongues.|
|Life and work in medieval Europe : (fifth to fifteenth centuries)|
|The life, letters and literary remains of Edward Bulwer, lord Lytton.|
|The life of childhood : a contribution to analytical psychology|
|The limits of science : outline of logic and of the methodology of the exact sciences|
|The logical syntax of language|
|Logische Syntax der Sprache|
|Lombard Street : a description of the money market|
|Man and society in an age of reconstruction : studies in modern structure : with a bibliographical guide to the study of modern society|
|Meaning of meaning|
|Mensch und Gesellschaft im Zeitalter des Umbaus|
|The mentality of apes|
|Merlin : or the early history of King Arthur : a prose romance, about 1450-1460 A.D.|
|Money and the mechanism of exchange|
|Myth in primitive psychology|
|Nation and family : the Swedish experiment in democratic family and population policy|
|Natural theology (theodicy), logic, ethic, history of philosophy|
|Negroes in Britain : a study of racial relations in English society|
|New light on the most ancient East : the oriental prelude to European prehistory|
|A nun, her friends and her order; being a sketch of the life of Mother Mary Xaveria Fallon, sometime superior-general of the Institute of the Blessed Virgin in Ireland and its dependencies.|
|On the study of words|
|Oriental catalogue no. 9 ... Books on the natural history and medical science of the East, and on the agriculture and industries of the tropics ...|
|Orientation lointaine et la reconnaissance des lieux|
|Patterns of peacemaking|
|Praxis und Theorie der Individualpsychologie|
|Principles of literary criticism|
|Progress and poverty : an inquiry into the cause of industrial depressions and of increase of want with increase of wealth: the remedy|
|Protection or free trade : an examination of the tariff question with especial regard to the interests of labour|
|Psychology and the social pattern|
|The psychology of men of genius|
|Queen Elizabeth's Englishings of Boethius "De consolatione Philosophiae", AD 1593 ; Plutarch "De curiositate", and, Horace "De arte poetica" (part), AD 1598|
|Reminiscences of court and diplomatic life : in two volumes.|
|Retail trade associations : a new form of monopolist organisation in Britain : a report of the Fabian Society|
|Russia at the cross-roads|
|Scheherazade or The future of the English novel|
|Sex and repression in savage society|
|Shakspere : a critical study of his mind and art|
|Si-yu-ki : Buddhist records of the Western World|
|Socialism new and old|
|Sociology of law|
|Some aspects of Japan and her defence forces|
|The sounds and forms of Basic English|
|Soviet legal theory : its social background and development|
|State and economics in the Middle East : a society in transition|
|Studies in biblical and semitic symbolism|
|The technique of controversy : principles of dynamic logic|
|Things Japanese : being notes on various subjects connected with Japan for the use of travellers and others|
|Traité élémentaire de philosophie|
|Travail dans l'Europe chrétienne au moyen âge|
|Trübner's oriental miscellany, being a classified catalogue of new & secondhand books on Asia, Africa, etc ...|
|The vicar of Wakefield|
|What I believe|
|What is electricity?|
|The wisdom of the body|
|The works of Alfred Tennyson, poet laureate.|
|World finance since 1914|
Countries and Regions of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (9)
- GB - United Kingdom