Low, Seth, 1850-1916
VIAF ID: 13791609
- The trend of the century
- The problem of municipal government in the United States. An address given before the Historical and political science association of Cornell university, March 16, 1887
- The assesment of real estate for the purposes of taxation at the value prescribed by Chapter 907 of the Law of 1896 : together with forml instructions of Commissioners of Taxes and Assessments to their deputies
- Testimonials of appreciation to Herman Ridder, acting president and Henry W. Sackett, secretary of the Hudson-Fulton celebration commission, March, 1910.
- Tariff reform in the present canvass, an address delivered before the Reform Club of New York, October 17, 1888
- Proceedings at the installation of Seth Low, LL.D. as president of Columbia College in the city of New York, February 3, 1890.
- Problems of American civilization; their practical solution the pressing Christian duty of to-day ...
- New York in 1850 and in 1890. A political study. An address delivered before the New York historical society on its eighty-seventh anniversary, Tuesday, November 17, 1891
- Letter of the Manhattan Fire Alarm Company to the Hon. Seth Low, Mayor of the City of New York : dated July 19, 1902 : in reply to the report of Fire Commissioner Sturgis, addressed to the Mayor dated June 30, 1902.
- A proposed institute for municipal research.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:13791609 (3)