Putnam, George, 1807-1878
VIAF ID: 13774343
- An address delivered before the city government, and citizens of Roxbury
- The signs of the times : A sermon preached Sunday, March 6, 1836
- The man and the soldier / by George Putnam.
- The Christian examiner and religious miscellany.
- Spiritual renewal : the great work of the Christian church and ministry : a sermon delivered at the ordination of Rev. Frederic D. Huntington, as pastor of the South Congregational Church, in Boston, October 19, 1842
- Sermons preached in the church of the first religious society in Roxbury ...
- Sermon on the death of Dr. Kane.
- Rev. Dr. Putnam's address on the life and character of H.A.S. Dearborn
- Remarks upon an oration delivered by Charles Sumner before the authorities of the city of Boston : July 4, 1845
- Our political idolatry; a discourse delivered in the First Church in Roxbury, on Fast Day, April 6, 1843.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:13774343 (2)