Brown, Joseph M., 1851-1932
Brown, Joseph Mackey
VIAF ID: 1374396
- The mountain campaigns in Georgia.
- Joseph E. Brown, of Georgia; baccalaureate address commencement of Mercer University, Macon, Georgia, June 7, 1905;
- The mountain campaigns in Georgia : or, War scenes on the W. & A.
- The battle of Allatoona, October 5, 1864. One of the gamest and bloodiest fights of the war. Some facts never before published ...
- The Wanderer case; the speech of Hon. Henry R. Jackson of Savannah, Ga.
- Kennesaw's bombardment, or, How the sharpshooters woke up the batteries
- Kennesaw's bombardment, 1890:
- Georgia. Governor (1912-1913 : Brown). Governor's message to the General Assembly of Georgia, June 25, 1913, 1913:
- A commercial revolution which the opening of Muscle Shoals will bring about for the people of Georgia and the southeast. The Western and Atlantic Railroad one of the chief beneficiaries.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:1374396 (4)