Graham, James, 1745-1794
VIAF ID: 13731719
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- An address to the inhabitants of Great Britain, 1775:
- Thoughts on the present state of the practice in disorders of the eye and ear : To which is added, an address to the inhabitants of Great Britain, particularly to those residing in the great metropolis of the British Empire, to which, by permission, are annexed, singular cases, authentic and remarkable cures, lately performed in London, in the diseases of those organs. By James Graham, M.D. oculist and aurist.
- Dr. Graham has had the honour of publicly exhibiting and explaining to the inhabitants of Bath and Bristol, and to the nobility and gentry who resort to those famous cities from most parts of Europe, the nature and effects of earth-bathing, daily, for about four months, even in the most severe weather of Nov. Dec. Jan. and Feb. last
- A sketch, or, short description of Dr. Graham's medical apparatus, &c. : erected about the beginning of the year 1780, in his house, on the Royal Terrace, Adelphi, London.
- A clear, full, and faithful portraiture, or Description, and ardent recommendation of a certain most beautiful and spotless virgin princess, of imperial descent! : To a certain youthful heir apparent, in the possession of whom alone, his Royal Highness can be truly, permanently, and supremely happy. Most humbly and dutifully dedicated to his Royal Highness George, Prince of Wales, &c. and earnestly recommended to the attention of the members of both Houses of Parliament. With a postscript to the people at large. The third edition. By James Graham, M.D.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:13731719 (6)