United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands
VIAF ID: 137192933
- Luther Burbank ...
- Leasing of oil lands. Hearings before the Committee on Public Lands, United States Senate, Sixty-fourth Congress, first session, on H.R. 406, an act to authorize exploration for and disposition of coal, phosphate, oil, gas, potassium, or sodium ..
- Work and homes for returning soldiers, sailors, and marines ...
- Withdrawals of public lands ... Memorandum and brief on behalf of the minority of the Committee on public lands relative to the power of the executive to make withdrawals of public lands.
- Water-power bill. Hearing[s] before the Committee on public lands, United States Senate, Sixty-third Congress, third session, on H. R. 16673, an act to provide for the development of water power and the use of public lands in relation thereto, and for other purposes ...
- Water supply of Los Angeles, California : hearings before the Committee on Public Lands, United States Senate, Sixty-sixth Congress, second session on H.R.406, a bill granting rights of way over certain lands for the water supply of Los Angeles, California.
- To graduate the price of the public lands, &c. : to accompany bill H.R. No. 85.
- To establish Glacier National Park in Montana ... Report to accompany S. 5648.
- To encourage the mining of coal, oil, gas, etc., on the public demain.
- The McGarrahan claim : argument of J.S. Black, before the Senate committee on public lands, May 14th, 1878.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:137192933 (1)