Sotheby & Co. (Canada)
Sotheby & Co. (London, England)
Sotheby & Co.
Sotheby & Co. (Londýn, Anglie)
Sotheby and Co.
Sotheby & Co. (Canada)
VIAF ID: 137151407 (Corporate)
ISNI-test: 0000 0000 9334 9834
- 110 2 _ ‡a Sotheby & Co. (Canada)
- 110 2 _ ‡a Sotheby and Co.
- 110 2 0 ‡a Sotheby & Co. (Canada)
- 110 2 _ ‡a Sotheby & Co.
- 110 2 _ ‡a Sotheby & Co. (London, England)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Sotheby Parke Bernet (London, England)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Sotheby and Co.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Sotheby and Co. (Canada)
- 410 2 0 ‡a Sotheby and Co. (Canada)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Sotheby and Co. (Londýn, Anglie)
5xx's: Related Names (10)
- 551 _ _ ‡a London
- 510 2 _ ‡a Sotheby Parke Bernet & Co.
- 510 2 _ ‡a Sotheby Parke Bernet & Co. ‡7 ko2003183503
- 510 2 _ ‡a Sotheby Parke Bernet (Canada) Ltd
- 510 2 0 ‡a Sotheby Parke Bernet (Canada) Ltd.
- 510 2 _ ‡a Sotheby Parke Bernet (Canada) ltd
- 510 2 _ ‡a Sotheby's AG ‡e Nachfolger
- 510 2 _ ‡a Sotheby's.
- 510 2 _ ‡a Sotheby, Wilkinson & Hodge ‡7 ko2003183505
- 551 _ _ ‡a Zürich
|The Art of Breguet|
|Canadian art at auction 1968-1975 : a record of Sotheby & Co. (Canada) Ltd. sales, May 1968-May 1975|
|Catalogue of fifty works by Le Corbusier : Paintings, drawings, collages and sculpture created between the years 1919 and 1964 ...|
|Catalogue of fine firearms and armour, including the property of the Armouries, H.M. Tower of London (sold by order of the Master of the Armouries) (part 14), the property of Dr Rabett ... T.P. Archer, Esq. and ... Major Dennys Oglander|
|A catalogue of important Canadian paintings, drawings, watercolours, books and prints of the 19th and 20th centuries.|
|Catalogue of Italian, Greek, Russian, Polish and Lithuanian manuscripts : from the Celebrated Collection formed by Sir Thomas Phillips, Bt. (1792-1872) The property of the Trustees of the Robinson Trust : day of sale: Tuesday, 8th July, 1975|
|A catalogue of selected works of art of the 19th and early 20th centuries including furniture : ceramics, silver, art nouveau and deco bronzes and objets d'art ... which will be sold by public auction ... at the Robert Simpson Company, Toronto ... October 22, 1973|
|Catalogue of swords ... pistols ... longarms ... : which will be sold by auction by Sotheby & Co. ... at their large galleries ... : Day of sale: Monday, 16th December, 1968 ...|
|Catalogue of valuable books and manuscripts on botany, music and general subjects selected from the Library at Warley Place, Essex|
|Catalogue of valuable printed books and fine bindings from the celebrated collection, the property of major J[ohn] R[oland] Abbey.|
|Catalogue of watercolours, prints and maps from the collection of Canadiana formed by the late Robert W. Reford of Montreal.|
|The magnificent Botanical Library of the Stiftung für Botanik, Vaduz, Liechtenstein : Ill. catalogue|
|Masterpieces from the Robert von Hirsch sale at Sotheby's|
|The Robert von Hirsch Collection : which will be sold at auction by Sotheby Parke Bernet & Co. ... on Tuesday, 20th June-Tuesday, 27th June, 1978 : catalogue.|
|Sotheby & Co. (London, England). Sotheby's ... season, 1961/62.:|
|Sotheby's 217 th season, October 1960- July 1961 : (Catalogue [of] fine arts).|
|Works of art|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (2)
- CH - Switzerland
- CA - Canada
- British (modern) -