Ogilvie, William, 1846-1912
VIAF ID: 13685332
- The freezing of northern rivers, 1894:
- Early days on the Yukon & the story of its gold finds
- Yukon gold fields. Map showing routes from Victoria, B.C., to the various mining camps on the Yukon River and its branches. Mining regulations of the dominion government and forms of application, together with table of distances, extracts from Mr. Ogilvie's reports, and other information.
- Truths about the Klondyke...Information respecting the Yukon district from the reports of Wm. Ogilvie.
- The Yukon Territory : The narrative of W. H. Dall, leader of the expedition to Alaska in 1866-1868. The narrative of an exploration made in 1887 in the Yukon District
- The Klondike official guide; Canada's great gold field, the Yukon district;
- Early days on the Yukon.
- Exploratory survey of part of the Lewes, Tat-on-Duc, Porcupine, Bell, Trout, Peel and Mackenzie Rivers.
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:13685332 (6)