District of Columbia. Criminal Court
VIAF ID: 135051390
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 410 2 0
Criminal Court for the District of Columbia
- Washington tragedy
- Trial of the Hon. Daniel E. Sickles for shooting Philip Barton Key ... February 27th, 1859
- Trial of the Hon. Daniel E. Sickles for shooting Philip Barton Key ... February 27, 1859, c1859:
- Trial of John H. Surratt in the Criminal Court for the District of Columbia, Hon. George P. Fisher presiding.
- The United States versus The corporation of Georgetown.
- Opening speech of John Graham, Esq., to the jury, on the part of the defence, on the trial of Daniel E. Sickes : in the Criminal Court of the District of Columbia, Judge Thomas H. Crawford, presiding, April 9th and 11th, 1859.
- De Witt's "Special report"
- Closing argument of the Honorable A.G. Riddle for the prosecution
- Closing argument of the Hon. A.G. Riddle for the prosecution : at the trial of Hiram C. Whitley, Richard Harrington, and Arthur B. Williams, for conspiracy, in the Criminal Court of the District of Columbia, November 23, 24, and 25, 1874.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:135051390 (1)