United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
VIAF ID: 134840752
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 410 1 _
Committee of Claims
- Near East relief (inc.) ...
- William K. Richardson. Hearing before a subcommittee of the Committee on Claims, House of Representatives, Seventy-forth Congress, second session, on House joint resolution 498, for the relief of William K. Richardson.
- Virginia and Maryland claim. Evidence before the Committee on claims of the House of representatives on Senate bill 5252 Sixtieth Congress, first session ... December 16, 1908. Statements of Hon. Charles C. Carlin ... Hon. John W. Daniel ... and Hon. Isidor Raynor ...
- U.S. Congress report on claims of Samuel Cozad
- Torpedo boats. Statement before the Committee on claims of the House of representatives on House bills 6041 and 15101 ...
- To reimburse the state of Illinois. Hearing before the Committee on claims, House of representatives, sixty-fourth Congress, first session, on the bill H. R. 9661, to reimburse the state of Illinois for stock destroyed under direction of the United States to check the spread of foot-and-mouth disease.
- The heirs of Jacob Gussin. Hearing before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Claims, House of Representatives, Seventy-first Congress, second session on H. R. 1712 ...
- The St. Louis subtreasury claim. Evidence and letters before the Committee on claims of the House of Representatives on House Bill 13517....
- The French spoliation claims, with special reference to insurance companies.
- T. Brooks Alford. Hearing before a Subcommittee of the Committee on claims, House of representatives, Seventy-first Congress, second session, on H. R. 5229 ... May 12, 1930.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:134840752 (1)