Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers (U.S.)
VIAF ID: 133726334
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 410 2 _
Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers
- 410 2 _
International Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers monthly journal
- Locomotive engineers journal.
- The Locomotive engineer.
- The Locomotive engineer newsletter.
- Report to the President by the Emergency board appointed November 6, 1946, pursuant to section 10 of the Railway labor act, to investigate unadjusted disputes between the Barre & Chelsea railroad co. and the St. Johnsbury & lake Champlain railroad co., and certain of their employess represented by the Brotherhood of locomotive engineers, Brotherhood of locomotive firemen and enginemen and Brotherhood of railroad trainmen. Chicago, Illinois, December 4, 1946. No. 44.
- Report to the President by the Emergency Board appointed by Executive order 10862, dated February 12, 1960, pursuant to section 10 of the Railway Labor Act, as amended, to investigate a dispute between the Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company--Coast lines, a carrier, and certain of its employees represented by the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers, a labor organization. NMB case no. E-218. Washington, D.C., July 15, 1960. Emergency Board No. 126.
- Report of the General Secretary-Treasurer
- Proceedings. Arbitration between the Western Railroads and the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and the Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Enginemen submitted to arbitration, under the act of July 15, 1913, by agreement dated August 3, 1914.
- Monthly journal
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:133726334 (1)