United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
Etats-Unis. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
VIAF ID: 132454376
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 410 1 _
- estimates submitted by the Secretary of the Navy, 1914 : hearings before Committee on Naval Affairs, House of Representatives, on estimates submitted by the Secretary of the Navy, 1914.
- Rear Admiral Goldsborough and the retiring laws of the navy.
- Hearings before the committee on naval affairs of the House of Representatives on estimates submitted by the secretary of the navy, [December 8, 1909 to February 26] 1910.
- Hearings before the Committee on naval affairs of the House of representatives on estimates submitted by the secretary of the Navy. 1906-1907.
- To provide for the modernization of the United States Naval observatory at Washington, D.C., and for other purposes ...
- To establish the composition of the United States navy, to authorize the construction of certain naval vessels, and for other purposes ...
- The status of aviation in the United States.
- The influence of the United States Navy upon the beginnings of the Panama Railroad : the greatest engineering feat since the construction of the Great Wall of China
- Testimony taken by the Committee on naval affairs, (House of representatives), in reference to the administration of the Navy department ...
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:132454376 (5)