Yale Law School.
Yale university New Haven, Conn., Law school
School of Law (New Haven, Conn.)
Yale University. School of Law.
VIAF ID: 131901255 (Corporate)
- 110 2 _ ‡a School of Law ‡9 g:New Haven, Conn.
- 110 2 _ ‡a Yale university (New Haven, Conn.). ‡b Law school
- 210 | | ‡a Yale university ‡c New Haven, Conn. ‡b Law school
- 110 2 _ ‡a Yale Law School
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (26)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Law School ‡9 g:New Haven, Conn.
- 410 2 _ ‡a School of Law New Haven ‡e Ehemalige Vorzugsbenennung SWD
- 410 2 _ ‡a School of Law.
- 410 2 _ ‡a School of Law ‡b New Haven, Conn.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale Law School
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale Law School (New Haven, Conn.)
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale Law School.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale School of Law
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale School of Law.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale University (New Haven, Conn.). ‡b Yale Law School
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale University. ‡b Department of Law
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale University. ‡b Department of Law.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale University. ‡b Law Department
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale University. ‡b Law Department.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale University. ‡b Law School
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale University. ‡b Law School.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale University. ‡b School of Law
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale University ‡b Law School
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale University ‡b School of Law
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale University ‡b Yale Law School
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale law school (New Haven, Conn.)
- 410 | | ‡a Yale law school ‡c New Haven, Conn.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale university (New Haven, Conn.). ‡b Department of law
- 410 2 _ ‡a Yale university (New Haven, Conn.). ‡b Law department
- 410 | | ‡a Yale university ‡c New Haven, Conn. ‡b Department of law
- 410 | | ‡a Yale university ‡c New Haven, Conn. ‡b Law department
5xx's: Related Names (3)
|L & SA|
|Balancing the scales.|
|Causes of commercial bankruptcies|
|Celebration of the centennial of the School of Law, Yale University, 16 June 1924.|
|Communication sciences and law;|
|The constitutional roles of Congress, the executive, and the courts in the conduct of U.S. foreign policy : a conference report|
|The fair housing act after twenty years : a conference at Yale Law School, March 1988|
|International human rights law : the new decade refugees : facing crisis in the 1990s|
|International incidents : the law that counts in world politics|
|Journal of health policy, law, and ethics.|
|The judicial power of the United States in some of its aspects|
|Law administration in Connecticut|
|Leg. aff. (N. Hav. Conn.)|
|Local public finance and the fiscal squeeze : a case study|
|Milton's Areopagitica and the modern First Amendment|
|Modern uses of logic in law.|
|Newsletter of the Electronic Data Retrieval Committee of the American Bar Association|
|Preserving access to justice : the impact on state courts of the proposed long range plan for the federal courts : report of the 1995 Forum for State Judges|
|Preserving the independence of the judiciary the dual challenge of democracy and the budget crisis report of the 1993 forum for State Court judges|
|Protecting individual rights the role of state constitutionalism report of the 1992 forum for state judges|
|Report of an investigation of the activities of certain trial courts of the state|
|Storrs lectures on jurisprudence|
|... Synopsis of lectures on the beginnings of legal practice|
|Synposis of lectures on fire insurance.|
|Thinking about white collar crime : matters of conceptualization and research|
|Two centuries' growth of American law, 1701-1901|
|William Kneeland Townsend. Commemorative addresses at the Yale law school, June 18, 1907.|
|Yale historical publications.|
|Yale Hum. Rts. & Dev. L.J.|
|Yale human rights & development law journal|
|Yale J. Int'l Aff|
|Yale J.L. & Tech|
|Yale j. law fem.|
|The Yale journal of international law.|
|Yale Law & Policy Review|
|Yale Law School occasional papers|
|Yale Law School oral history series|
|Yale Law School studies|
|Yale review of law and social action|
|Yale studies in world public order|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English