United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Rules
VIAF ID: 131701967
- Veterans' affairs, For standing committee on
- Standing rules for conducting business in the Senate of the United States, with rules for the regulation of the Senate wing of the United States Capitol...
- Rules for the regulation of the Senate wing of the United States Capitol.
- Reports of the committee on rules, United States Senate, from the organization of the committee
- Report of the Committee on Rules relating to the rules of the Senate, the joint rules of the Senate and House of Representatives, and the Senate manual, 1883:
- For standing committee on veterans' affairs. Hearings before the Committee on Rules, United States Senate, Seventy-second Congress, first session, on S. Res. 26, a resolution changing the name of the Committee on Pensions to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, and defining its jurisdiction, and S. Res. 112, a resolution to amend rule XXV of the Standing rules of the Senate by creating a committee on world war veterans' legislation. March 22 and 26, 1932. Printed for the use of the Committee on Rules.
- Broadcasting of Senate proceedings :
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (1)
History of VIAF ID:131701967 (1)