Great Britain. Lord Chancellor's Department
Wielka Brytania. Lord Chancellor's Department.
Great Britain. Lord Chancellor's Dept.
VIAF ID: 131320628 (Corporate)
ISNI: 0000 0001 2218 6975
- 110 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b Lord Chancellor's Department
- 110 2 _ ‡a Wielka Brytania ‡b Lord Chancellor's Department
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (23)
- 410 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b Lord Chancellor
- 410 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b Lord Chancellor's Department.
- 410 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b Lord Chancellor's Departments
- 410 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b Lord Chancellor's Dept
- 410 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b Lord Chancellor's Dept.
- 410 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b Lord Chancellor's Office
- 410 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b Lord Chancellor's Office.
- 410 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b Lord Chancellor.
- 410 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b Lord High Chancellor
- 410 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b Lord High Chancellor.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Great Britain ‡b Lord Chancellor
- 410 2 _ ‡a Great Britain ‡b Lord Chancellor's Departments
- 410 2 _ ‡a Great Britain ‡b Lord Chancellor's Dept
- 410 2 _ ‡a Great Britain ‡b Lord Chancellor's Office
- 410 2 _ ‡a Great Britain ‡b Lord High Chancellor
- 410 2 _ ‡a LCD
- 410 2 _ ‡a LCD.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Lord Chancellor
- 410 2 _ ‡a Lord Chancellor's Department
- 410 2 _ ‡a Lord Chancellor's Department.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Lord Chancellor's Dept
- 410 2 _ ‡a Lord Chancellor's Dept.
- 410 2 _ ‡a Lord Chancellor.
5xx's: Related Names (8)
- 510 1 _ ‡a England and Wales. ‡b Lord Chancellor's Department
- 510 1 _ ‡a England and Wales. ‡b Lord Chancellor's Dept.
- 510 2 _ ‡a England and Wales ‡b Lord Chancellor's Dept
- 510 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b Department for Constitutional Affairs
- 510 1 _ ‡a Great Britain. ‡b Dept. for Constitutional Affairs
- 510 2 _ ‡a Great Britain ‡b Dept. for Constitutional Affairs
- 510 1 _ ‡a Scotland. ‡b Lord Chancellor
- 510 2 _ ‡a Scotland ‡b Lord Chancellor
|Access to justice : interim report to the Lord Chancellor on the civil justice system in England and Wales|
|Access to justice : judicial case management : the fast track and multi track : a working paper.|
|Account of receipts and expenditure of the High court and Court of appeal...|
|The ... annual report and resource accounts on the work of the National Archives and the ... report of the Advisory Council on National Records and Archives|
|Chancery Appeal Cases Including Bankruptcy and Lunacy Cases before the Lord Chancellor and the Court of Appeal in Chancery|
|Circuits; high court and crown court centres from 1st January 1972.|
|Civil procedure rules, c1999- :|
|The Commercial Court guide.|
|The community legal service.|
|Conditional fees : sharing the risks of litigation.|
|Consultation paper : court procedures for the determination of paternity ; the law on parental responsibility for unmarried fathers.|
|Criminal law : legislating the criminal code : offences against the person and general principles|
|Criminal law : offences relating to interference with the course of justice|
|Draft Magistrates' Courts rules.|
|Emerging findings : an early evaluation of the civil justice reforms : a report.|
|Engaging communities in criminal justice.|
|The forfeiture rule and the law of succession|
|The funding of marriage support : review|
|The future role of the justices' clerk : a consultation paper|
|The government's expenditure plans. departmental report.|
|Great Britain. Office of the Legal Services Ombudsman. Annual report of the Legal Services Ombudsman, 1991:|
|Information meetings and associated provisions within the Family Law Act 1996 : final evaluation report|
|Judicial appointments annual report ...|
|Judicial statistics, England and Wales, for the year ...|
|Judicial studies and information : report of the Working Party.|
|The Law Reports.|
|Legal aid handbook|
|The legal aid Panel Complaints Tribunals rules, 1951.|
|Legal and constitutional implications of United Kingdom membership of the European communities.|
|Legislating the criminal code involuntary manslaughter : item 11 of the sixth programme of law reform : criminal law : laid before Parliament by the Lord High Chancellor pursuant to section (3)2 of the Law Commissions Act.|
|A letter to the Lord Chancellor, containing observations on the answers of the judges to the Lord Chancellor's letter on the first criminal law bill of the last session of Parliament.|
|Liability of judicial officers and others for costs in court proceedings : a consultation paper.|
|The London county courts directory.|
|Management statement for the Legal Aid Board|
|Modern public records, 1982:|
|National survey of court users.|
|New procedures to combat squatting in houses, shops and other buildings : a consultation paper on proposals for rule changes|
|Political balance in the lay magistracy : a consultation paper|
|Protection of adults : preliminary draft convention on jurisdiction, applicable law, recognition, enforcement, and co-operation in respect of the protection of adults.|
|Report of an Inspection of the Great Manchester Magistrates' Courts Committee carried out during June 2003, 2003|
|Report of the Inter-departmental Committee on Conciliation|
|Research series (Great Britain. Lord Chancellor's Department)|
|Return showing the number of commissioners of assize appointed by the lord chancellor ... the cost of such appointments, and the reasons therefor.|
|Review of the criminal courts of England and Wales : report|
|The rules of the Supreme Court, 1965.|
|Security of tenure of business premises: how landlord and tenant are affected;|
|Solicitors act 1974, annual report of the lay observer.|
|Standing reference on the remuneration of solicitors. Second report.|
|Statistics on judicial administration.|
|Transfer of land : land registration : first report of a Joint Working Group on the Implementation of the Law Commission's Third and Fourth Reports on Land Registration.|
|Unfair terms in contracts : report on a reference under section 3(1)(e) of the Law Commissions Act 1965|
|The Unitarians defeated : substance of the judgment delivered Dec. 23, 1833, by His Honour the Right Hon. Sir Lancelot Shadwell, vice-chancellor of England, in the case of the Attorney-General v. Shore : as to the construction of the trust-deeds of Dame Sarah Hewley, deceased.|
|Way ahead : legal aid reform in Northern Ireland|