United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
VIAF ID: 130188800
- Indian conditions and affairs, etc.
- Readjustment of Indian affairs. Hearings before the committee on Indian Affairs House of Representatives, Seventy-third Congress, second session, on H.R. 7902 a bill to grant to indians living under Federal tutelage the freedom to organize for purposes of local self-government and economic enterprise; to provide for the necessary training of indians in administrative and economic affairs; to conserve and develop indian lands; and to promote the more effective administration of justice in matters affecting indian tribes and communities by establishing a Federal court of indian affairs.
- Indian tribes of Washington.
- Indian appropriation bill. Hearings before a subcommittee of the committee of Indian Affairs of the House of Representatives.
- Indian appropriation bill. Hearings before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Indian affairs of the House of Representatives...
- Yankton Tribe--amend Wheeler-Howard Act. Hearings before the subcommittee on Indian Affairs, House of Representatives, Seventy-sixth Congress, first session, on H.R. 5878, a bill to amend public law numbered 383, Seventy-third Congress (48 Stat. L. 984), relating to Indians, by exempting from the provisions of such Act the Yankton Tribe of Indians of the State of South Dakota, April 22, 1939, May 29, 1940.
- Yakima Indians jurisdictional act. Hearings before the subcommittee [of the Committee] on Indian affairs, House of representatives, Seventh-sixth Congress, first session, on H.R. 2390, conferring jurisdiction upon the United States Court of claims to hear, examine, adjudicate, and render final judgment on any and all claims which the Yakima Indian tribes may have against the United States, and for other purposes. May 9, 1939.
- Wounded Knee massacre.
- Withholding certain lands from allotment in the Creek Nation. Hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, House of Representatives, Sixty-third Congress, on H. J. Res. 380, January, 1915.
- Wisconsin band of Pottawatomie Indians. Hearings before the subcommittee of the Committee on Indian Affairs of the House of Representatives on H. R. 1776.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:130188800 (1)