Badger, George Edmund, 1795-1866
Badger, George E.
VIAF ID: 1287568
- The Nebraska question;
- Speech of Mr. Badger, of North Carolina, on the slavery question. In Senate, March 18 and 19, 1850.
- Speech delivered at the great Whig meeting, in the county of Granville, on Tuesday, the third day of March, 1840, by George E. Badger, esq.
- Letter from Hon. Edward Stanly, military governor of North Carolina, to Col. Henry A. Gilliam :
- George Edmund Badger correspondence
- Cases argued and determined in the Supreme Court of North Carolina, from December term, 1826, to June term, 
- Address delivered before the Philanthropic and Dialectic Societies, at Chapel Hill, N.C., June 26, 1833
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:1287568 (2)