Gales & Seaton
VIAF ID: 127983990
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 410 2 _
Gales & Seaton, Washington, D.C.
- 410 2 _
Gales and Seaton
- Speech of the Hon. Asher Robbins, of Rhode Island, in defence of the system for the protection of American industry
- Office of the National Intelligencer, Washington, January 26, 1818. Sir, it cannot have escaped your observation that there exists at present no history of the proceedings of the Congress of the United States except that which is afforded by the journals of the two houses ...
- Ebenezer Cooley : December 31, 1828 : Mr. Vinton, from the Committee on the Public Lands, to which was referred the case of Ebenezer Cooley, made the following report ...
- Congressional history, first session, Fifteenth Congress, 1818:
- Congressional history, first session, Fifteenth Congress : specimen of a supposed work.
- Address of Mr. Crockett, to the voters of the Ninth congressional district of the state of Tennessee; together with his remarks in the House of representatives, January 5, 1829, on his motion to amend the bill "to amend an act, entitled 'An act to authorize the state of Tennessee to issue grants and to perfect titles to certain lands therein described, and to settle the claims to vacant and unappropriated lands in the same,'" passed April 18, 1806.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (1)
History of VIAF ID:127983990 (1)