Flint institute of arts
VIAF ID: 127602492
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 410 2 _
Institute of Arts
5xx's: Related Names (3)
- 551 2 _
- 551 _ _
- 551 _ _
- The art of the Great Lakes Indians.
- The art of the great lakes Indians march 25 - july 1, 1973
- Thy brothers' keeper
- The purloined image : Flint Institute of Arts, March 28-May 9, 1993
- The preacher and his congregation : photographs by James Perry Walker : February 5-March 19, 2000, Flint Institute of Arts.
- The first Flint Invitational, November 4-December 31, 1966; an exhibition of contemporary painting and sculpture.
- The first Flint Invitational, November 4-December 31, 1966.
- The art of drawing : old masters from the Crocker Art Museum, Sacramento, California : catalogue
- The American Indian and the American flag.
- Sanford Hirsch, painted sculptures [exhibition], Ball State University art gallery, [Muncie, Indiana, December 15, 1985-January 19, 1986], Flint Institute of arts, [Flint, Michigan, February 2-March 16, 1986
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (9)
- US - United States
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:127602492 (10)