Thompson, Fred, 1942 August 19-
Thompson, Fred D.
VIAF ID: 126996058
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
Thompson, Fred Dalton,
- 400 1 _
1942 Aug. 19-
- Investigative report of Senator Fred Thompson, chairman of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, regarding the federal agency compliance with the Clinger-Cohen Act.
- At that point in time : the inside story of the Senate Watergate Committee
- The best man
- Teaching the pig to dance :
- Report of Senator Fred Thompson, chairman of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, on management challenges facing the new administration : part 1, Financial management issues; part 2, Federal workforce challenges; part 3, Results-oriented governance.
- One nation under God [instrumental songs of inspiration from the US military bands].
- Management challenges facing the new administration
- Let's call it quits
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:126996058 (6)