United States. Circuit Court (4th Circuit)
VIAF ID: 126851972
- Trials of the mail robbers, Hare, Alexander, and Hare : with the testimony, the proceedings of the court, and the arguments of counsel at length : William Wirt, Esq. Attorney General of the United States, Elias Glenn, Esq. District Attorney, Thomas Kell and Reverly Johnson, esqs. for the prosecution : General Winder, David Hoffman, Charles Mitchell, and Ebenezer L. Finley, esqs., for the prisoners
- The opinion of Chief Justice Marshall, in the case of Garnett, ex'r. of Brooke v. Macon et al.
- The great Ku Klux trials : official report of the proceedings before U.S. Circuit Court, Hon. Hugh L. Bond, circuit judge, presiding, and Hon. George S. Bryan, district judge, associate, held at Columbia, S.C. November term, 1871o
- The charge of Judge Potter to the jury in the suit of the devisees of the Earl Granville against Josiah Collins in the Circuit Court of the United States, December term, l805, as it appeared in the Raleigh Register, Jan. 20 & 27, 1806.
- Testimony for the prosecution in the case of United States versus Robert Hayes Mitchell.
- Reports of the trials of Colonel Aaron Burr in the Circuit Court of the United States, summer term 1807.
- Reports of cases decided in the Circuit courts of the United States for the Fourth circuit; most of them since Chief Justice Waite came upon the bench; and of selected cases in admiralty and bankruptcy, decided in the District courts of that circuit. With an appendix to the second volume, containing the rules in admiralty and bankruptcy;, of the District court for the Eastern district of Virginia, and the rules of the Circuit court for that district, etc., etc. [1792-1883]
- Reports of cases decided by the Honourable John Marshall, late chief justice of the United States, in the Circuit court of the United States, for the district of Virginia and North Carolina, from 1802 to 1833 [i.e. 1836] inclusive.
- Reports of cases decided by Chief Justice Chase in the Circuit court of the United States for the Fourth circuit, during the years 1865 to 1869, both inclusive, in the districts of Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
- Reports of cases decided by Chief Justice Chase in the Circuit Court of the United States Fourth Circuit, 1865-1869
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:126851972 (1)