Chester, Joseph Lemuel, 1821-1882
Chester, Joseph L.
VIAF ID: 12678031
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 0
Chester, Jos. L.
- 400 1 0
- The marriage, baptismal, and burial registers of the collegiate church or abbey of St. Peter, Westminster
- The family of Dummer
- A preliminary investigation of the alleged ancestry of George Washington : first President of the United States of America, exposing a serious error in the existing pedigree
- Westminster Abbey registers
- The visitation of London, anno Domini 1633, 1634, and 1635. Made by Sr. Henry St. George, kt., Richmond herald, and deputy and marshal to Sr. Richard St. George, kt., Clarencieux king of armes.
- Notes upon the ancestry of William Hutchinson and Anne Marbury : from researches recently made in England
- Marriage licences, Westm. & Vic. Gen.
- John Rogers: the compiler of the first authorised English Bible; the pioneer of the English reformation; and its first martyr. Embracing a genealogical account of his family, biographical sketches of some of his principal descendants, his own writings, etc. etc.
- John Rogers. -
- Investigations concerning the family of Baldwin of Aston Clinton, Bucks [microform]
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (9)
History of VIAF ID:12678031 (7)